The Lexington Medical Center has made significant progress. To see more pictures from March and April 2017, click here.
The women of Dynamix Engineering pose with intern, Patricia Nantume, second from the right. Patty is a fourth year electrical engineering student at The Ohio State University.
Dynamix had the pleasure of hosting OSU student, Tarah Woodford, on April 12, 2017 for a shadow day. Tarah is a graduate student seeking a Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering.
Dynamix representatives, Stacy Cunningham and Cynthia Griffin, at the 2017 Project Lead the Way Kick-Off meeting posing with the company’s 2017 summer intern and Mayor Andy Ginther.
We’re excited to attend and display at the South Carolina Society of Hospital Engineer’s Spring Conference and Vendor Show. The show is May 3 – 5, 2017 at the Kingston Plantation, in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Dynamix Engineering recognizes the importance of helping to develop tomorrow’s talent today. Dynamix does this through university and high school job shadowing opportunities, STEM activities for middle and high school students and programs, internship opportunities and other programs within our community. Some of our recent activities include:
– University Job Shadowing (March 2017) – Dynamix has sponsored students from The Ohio State University to understand what an engineering career is like. OSU student, Chris West, observes engineers in a planning meeting. (Image attached – Shadow Day.)
– The women of Dynamix Engineering pose with an intern, Patricia Nantume, second from the right. Patty is a fourth-year electrical engineering student at The Ohio State University. (Image attached women of Dynamix)
– Dynamix had the pleasure of hosting OSU student, Tarah Woodford, on April 12, 2017, for a shadow day. Tarah is a graduate student seeking a Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering. (Image attached – Tera)
– Dynamix representatives, Stacy Cunningham and Cynthia Griffin, attended the 2017 Project Lead the Way Kick-Off meeting. They had an opportunity to pose with the company’s 2017 PLTW summer intern and Mayor Andy Ginther. (Image attached – PLTW Event)
– Columbus City Schools – Guest speakers, Dennis Clark, Stacy Cunningham, and Scott Porter, shared information about marketing and business development with the students at the Downtown High School’s Entrepreneurial Program for High School Seniors on November 22, 2016. (Image attached CCS Certificate of Appreciation)
– Central Ohio STEM Expo – Activity Sponsor (February 2017) – Dynamix staff helped demonstrate principals of electromagnetism and digital logic for over 500 enthusiastic children in Central Ohio. (Images attached – Central Ohio STEM Expo.)
– Pickerington Local Schools – Career Day: Engineering (March 2017) – Dynamix staff was able to participate in sharing about Engineering Careers with middle school students. (Image attached PLSD Career Day)
– Internship program – Dynamix has many internship programs throughout the year for mechanical, electrical, and technology engineering.